Two performances (in Norwegian):
At 12.00: Kaspar and the crocodile
At 14.00: Kaspar in Afrika
How to get tickets:
- Please enter the desired numbers of tickets and an email address we may send your tickets to.
- Pay safely with VISA or MasterCard
- Show QR code from the email on a digital device upon arrival.
If the event is sold out you may sign up for a waiting list. Purchased tickets are not refundable.
We have created different types of packages that includes dinner and accommodation:
- Concert and 2-course dinner in the Garden Café & Greenhouses in Kitchen- & Herb Garden (before or after the event). Nice, local food.
- Concert and 3-course dinner in the castle Have room at the Palace from 1665 ca. 15 minutes after the concert.
- Concert, 3-course dinner in the castle Have room at the Palace from 1665 ca. 15 minutes after the concert and accommodation with breakfast, slip on Rosendal Avlsgård & Fruehus (the most used room has a sink, whereas shared shower and toilet are in the hallway).
If one of the tickets are sold out, there may still be other kinds of tickets available for the same event. Please see events list.
Table Setting for Castle Dining and accommodation in Avlsgård
We consider tickets purchased at the same email address as a group that would like to sit together for Dinner. If your tickets include accommodation, please send us an email to [email protected] to specify the number of single and double rooms. The same applies if you have ordered tickets including dinner with different email addresses. Thank you for telling us in advance, this will help us to provide good service for you during your stay.
Season tickets with discounts
We have season tickets which include:
- discount on several events
- free tour of the castle from 1665 throughout the season
- free admission Rosendal Have throughout the season
- free admission to art exhibitions throughout the season
Season tickets with discounts available here: available cards are for one person or family (incl. 2 adults and your own children/grandchildren under 18)
Still got problems?
Please contact us if you are unable to complete your purchase, and we will help you. Please call/text +47 48 00 64 73 for help. After receiving a confirmation that we have reserved tickets for you, you can use Vipps: 96110 or transfer money to our bank account 3460 07 51753. Please write which tickets the transfer is payment for.
Most likely problems:
- If the Continue button is grey, normally the required fields have not been filled in properly. The most common mistake is phone number with space in the end or some other sign. Please try 00000000 (just 8 zeros) to be able to move on. We still have your email address for shipping your tickets.
- No printer at home? No email received? No worries, as long as the purchase is OK (money has actually left your account), you are on our lists. Just tell us which email address was used for the purchase, and we will find your order.
- The event might be sold out even if the home page button is not updated with "sold out". The appearing message "Beklager utsolgt" means "Sorry, sold out". You may send an email to [email protected] to be in a waiting list. In case of extra tickets we will handle the waiting list in the order of time and date on the emails.
- Some banks have added extra security on Internet shopping. It is then required to log on to the Internet bank to approve the purchase.
- If your computer is set up with the wrong date, a common certificate error message will appear. Just ignore and move on.
Any error messages regarding the tickets, please let us know by calling +47 48 00 64 73.